LiteBlue Login is a portal developed by USPS exclusively for its employees. This portal helps the employees in accessing the mail orders and also helps them in job tracking. Further they can also avail services like ePayroll, eRetire and many other convenient facilities under this portal. It not only helps them to maintain their work related schedules, it also helps them in planning their retirement. They can also maintain their personal information in this portal.
As we all know, United States Postal Service (USPS) is huge. It houses more than 620,000 employees and is the largest postal service in US and Canada. In order to make their employees life a bit easier they have created Liteblue . In this article, you will get to know about USPS LiteBlue Login portal and various benefits that it has on offer along with its registration and login procedure and much more. So let’s begin.
Register and Login to LiteBlue.usps.gov
To access LiteBlue Login, you must be an employee of USPS. You also need to register on LiteBlue Login Portal successfully in order to access your account successfully.
How to Register for LiteBlue USPS Account?
There is no registration process for USPS employees. If you are an USPS employees, you are already registered to Liteblue. But the thing is, how to get those login details?
- If you are a new employee, you will get the employee ID from your HR.
- When you ask for the password, your HR will say that you will get a password to your email address.
- Go to your email and check for the password.
- The one you get is temporary password.
- You can use the employee ID and the temporary password for liteblue login. Here are the steps to follow
USPS LiteBlue Login
- Visit www.LiteBlue.usps.gov or search for LiteBlue.usps.gov using any web browser.
- You will be landed on the home page of the portal where you can see employee ID & Password options.
- Enter your Username in the Employee ID text box and Password in the Password text box.
- Click on Log In just beside the Password Text Box
- You have successfully reached your Dashboard. You can now access various services that LiteBlue has on offer
We recommend you to change the password if this is the first time you logged in to Liteblue USPS portal.
Forgot your LiteBlue Login Password?
In our hectic life, we tend to forget things easier than we would have years ago. And with so many accounts that we need to maintain on various portals, passwords most likely suffer the most in our hands. Thankfully, resetting your LiteBlue Login Password is an easy job to do. So if you have forgotten your LiteBlue Password, don’t fret. Click on the link here to know what you have to do to reset your password without much fuss.
Being such a feature rich portal, it is quite obvious that LiteBlue Login offers many benefits to its users. Some of them are –
- Insurance Management : USPS employees can manage their insurance related transactions using this portal. They can invest in FEHB plans, USPS Health Benefits Plan and many other plans to secure their future.
- Salary Review : LiteBlue Login allows its users to review their salary and leave programs. They can find detailed salary structure and various benefits that they are entitled to here.
- Account Management : In order to carefully utilize your money, you can choose from various investment plans like Thrift Savings Plan, Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account available under LiteBlue Login portal.
- Money Management : You get access to various articles that will teach you regarding sound money management so that your future is secured for good. You can read about topics like Retirement, Financial Wellness, Direct Deposit and others here.
- Retirement Planning : You can access eRetire from liteblue portal and plan your retirement
LiteBlue ePayroll Login
Salary is one area where organizations tend to waste a lot of paper while processing it. So USPS has found out an innovative idea to GO GREEN. They have instead created a facility using which its employees can access their payment details. Along with that, they also get access to various benefits that they can avail at their current position. They can also view their current as well as previous payments using this facility. This facility available under the LiteBlue Login Portal.
You can contact LiteBlue Human Resource Department 24*7 at 877-477-3273.