Liteblue Portal has been created by the USPS (United States Postal Service) exclusively for its employees. This portal allows the employees access to a variety of information within the reach of a few clicks. USPS employees get access to job tracking and mail orders under this portal. They can check individual projects as per their convenience too. They can also manage their personal details like ePayroll, work schedule via this portal.
This article is about official liteblue.usps.gov ssp (self service portal) and what are the various services that the employees can avail under Lite blue. We will also give you a brief idea about these services.
Why USPS Liteblue was created?
Liteblue USPS is the brainchild of United States Portal Services. Being humongous in size, it needed a portal to ensure that its employees stay up-to-date with various work related tasks. So they decided to create the Liteblue Portal for 620,000 employees (approximately) that it houses. This move has paid rich dividends and employees have acknowledged the usefulness of Liteblue time and again.
Liteblue USPS Gov Employee Login
The employees must login into their USPS account to avail the various benefits that it has on offer. For newly inducted employees, they must register on this portal before being able to login and use its services. If you have a roadrunner email, you can read our post on that too.
Every employee at USPS needs an employee ID and password to access www.liteblue.usps.gov and get the benefits of it. If you do not have these details, you need to register for an account
Register Liteblue USPS Account
- There is no online registration form for new employees.
- The HR team at USPS provides the new employees with a username and temporary password.
- These details help the employees in successfully registering on Lite blue.
- For accessing your account for the first time, you need to simply feed in the provided Username and the password.
- You can change the password after successfully registering on Liteblue USPS Login Portal.
USPS Liteblue Login [Steps]
Now that we have conveyed to you the registration part, you must be wanting to know about how to login into your Liteblue account. Here are the steps for lite blue login:
- Start off by searching www.Liteblue.usps.gov login page on your web browser.
- Alternatively, click on the link here to directly go to USPS Liteblue Login page
- Enter your Username in the Employee ID box and the password in the USPS Password text box present there
- You can refer the image below.
- Click on the Log In button just beside the Password text box to login into your Liteblue account
What is Liteblue PostalEASE?
PostalEASE by USPS is a telephone service which allows its employees to make all the postal related transactions. It is a part of the Lite blue Portal where you can gain access to the allotments liquidated services. This facility allows you to enroll as well as amend your present allotments. You can also make online payments to various plans via this portal. Along with this, you can also view, edit or reject your enrollment in FEHB program directly.
You can connect to PostalEASE services at 1-877-477-3273.
What is Liteblue FEHB
Liteblue Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) is a one stop destination for its employees to manage their family’s health care need. They get the option to avail the best options amongst a wide variety of plans available in the country. Once you have enrolled, you get an opportunity every year to make changes to the plans. Any qualifying event( Change in Employment, Change in Family, etc.) also allows you to make changes to your plans.
About Liteblue ePayroll
Liteblue ePayroll allows its employees to view their salary structure, current employee benefits and also the retirement benefits on the go. You also get access to e-Travel and net to bank allotments via this facility. They also get access to their earning statements for the last 40 pay periods. It is a 24*7 facility that has helped the cause of GO GREEN and allowed USPS to work efficiently without harming the environment.
Liteblue USPS Gov Human Resource
Like in any other organization, Lite blue USPS Gov HR Department works exclusively for the betterment of its employees. It informs them about the various plans that they are eligible to enrol in and also about any other benefits that they can avail. It also imparts training regularly to make the employees more efficient. In case of any job related queries, you can contact them to resolve them.
Contact Lite blue
- You can contact the USPS Human Resource Department at 877-477-3273.
- You can also visit TSP.gov in case the query is related to Thrift Savings Plan.