We all know that USPS is the largest postal service in the United States and Canada. It houses hundreds of thousands of employees throughout its network. To manage such a huge workforce, USPS needs a strong Human Resource Department to take care of all the needs of its employees. The Liteblue Human Resources team is responsible to manage all the services and requests of the employees.
Imagine how difficult it is to manage payroll, retirement plans and other such activities for such a huge workforce? In order to counter this issue, USPS has a portal for its employees, the USPS Liteblue. It has made the work of the HR a bit easier, but it is still humongous nevertheless. In this article, we will discuss about the Human Resources department of USPS. So let’s get started.
About USPS Employees
USPS is an organization which provides postal services. So it needs a strong network of employees in order to keep going strong. It currently has more than 620,000 employees who are dedicated towards the organization. They understand their work well and ensure that the company achieves its targets successfully.
Liteblue portal is an all-rounder platform for them which helps them managing their day to day work. They can also check their pay slips, plan their investments and also secure their life after retirement. They are the backbone of the organization and USPS understands that they are to be treated with due respect and care.
Liteblue USPS Gov Human Resources Services
USPS Liteblue Human Resources department is responsible in helping the employees manage their day to day work. They are also responsible for providing them the best suggestions regarding their life, career, health and after-retirement events.
- You can find a section “My HR” in the Liteblue portal.
- It has been carefully designed to ensure that the employees can find answers to various things
- The employees can get access to other relevant matters like TSP Return Rates, Retirement, Careers, Benefits etc.
These links ensure that employees get a quick access to any and every topics they want to know about. You also get a quick link for “Contact HR” which further lets you decide if you want to contact a specialist or your query is general in nature.
Features of Liteblue USPS Gov Human Resources
The LiteBlue Human Resource Department is responsible to provide numerous services to the employees of USPS. Here are the features that you will find under the Liteblue USPS Government Human Resources portal –
- Benefits – This part contains the various benefit that the employees can expect from USPS. Such benefits relate to Salary, Taxes on Salary, Leaves, Overtime, Insurance, Money Management and other benefits.
- Careers – This section is dedicated to information on how to apply for jobs. One can get a list of the current job openings. You also get a chance to submit a transfer request. You can also access your growth potential in the current department.
- Our Workforce – This section deals with employee diversity, equal opportunity to everyone, worker uniform program and much more. You can also get to know more about the USPS employees. Employees Uniform Program has been given prime importance here.
- Health and Wellness – USPS understands how important employees health and wellness of the employees is for them. So they have a separate section which provides information regarding health benefits, various hazards, etc. You can also get information regarding the upcoming seminars regarding this topic.
- Retirement – Employees can learn everything regarding how to plan their retirement here. They get access to various retirement plans along with an option to apply for a desired plan. They also get access to various publications like CSRS publications and FERS publications.
Liteblue USPS Gov HR Contact Number
USPS Liteblue Human Resources department is available 24*7 to provide services to the USPS employees. You can call them anytime at 877-477-3273 as per your convenience.