LiteBlue is a portal that the USPS (United States Postal Service) has provided exclusively for its employees. It lets the employees access various facilities on the go. LiteBlue portal allows job tracking and access to mail orders. It also allows you to access individual orders so as to be able deliver them timely.
Like with any other portal, you need a username and a password to log in into your account on Liteblue USPS Gov. Being human, we often tend to forget passwords. So in case you have forgotten your LiteBlue Password, this article is for you. This article will help you figure out two methods for changing your LiteBlue Password successfully.
You Forgot Your Liteblue Password?
If you have forgotten your LiteBlue Password, you will be unable to login into your account. This means that you will be unable to access the various facilities that it has on offer. You may need to access your salary or you may need it for your work related information. How will you access it if you haven’t recovered your LiteBlue Password? You cannot. This is why you must recover your LiteBlue Password as early as possible.
How to recover LiteBlue Password?
Many people have complained of not being able to recover their LiteBlue Password. They find it a cumbersome task. But if you follow this article, changing your LiteBlue Password won’t seem that bad a task. We have two methods for you to choose from. The end result will be same in both the cases. These methods are strictly for those who are trying to log in into their own account only and not for fraudulent purposes.
The most important thing that you need to recover your password is your EIN or Employee Identification Number. You will also need access to your verified email Id to recover your password.
Steps to Recover Your Liteblue Password
- Go to Liteblue portal home page
- Click on Forgot Your Password present just below these aforementioned options
- A new tab will pop up. It is known as the Verification Page.
- You will be required to fill in your EIN to continue
- Enter all the other details as asked for. Once you have filled in all the required fields, click on Verify Employee ID option just below the screen
- A new window containing all the requisite information regarding your password change will pop up thereafter.
- An Email will be sent to your verified email containing the link to reset your password. Click on the link
- The link will aks you to enter your new password twice. Once you are sure about the password you have set, click on Confirm. Your Password has successfully been changed.
How to Change LiteBlue Password?
You may not have changed your password in a while. This may make you insecure and you may well want to change your password even though you can login into your LiteBlue Account using the existing password. To do so, first log in into your account as usual. Thereafter, you can setup and change your existing password.
You can contact the HR department of USPS anytime of the day throughout the week @ 877-477-3273. They are available to solve any of your queries and you need not worry about any specific time slot to call them up.